Modified Fish Pose aka Neck Stretch
This pose is so beneficial I often use it to start my yoga classes. With our modern lifestyles, we are often hunched over with our heads down. This particularly accessible version, especially paired with the Rib Cage Breath, offers numerous health benefits. Practice anytime and often.
(Watch How-to Video Below)
1. Reduces Anxiety and Stress Levels
2. Helps Balance the Parasympathetic and Sympathetic nervous systems.
3. Stretches and Helps Relieve Muscle Tension in the Head, Neck and Shoulders
4. Relieves Pain from Tension Headaches
5. Opens Heart and Throat Chakras
6. Relieves Pressure on Cervical Spine and Nerves
7. Improves Brain Fog